Long term day rate contract based in Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney for a leader with 2 years people and project management with background in pricing, data analysis and reporting. This is a federal government Agency using SAS, SQL, Machine Learning and statistical pricing and modelling.
- 12 months + ongoing potential
- Hybrid workplace flexibility
- Day rate contract
- Lead a small team providing in-house analysis to monitor expenditure trend analysis, detect pricing abnormalities, and track business dynamics.
- People and project leadership of a small team of Data Analysts at APS5/6 level
- Maintain and improve data collation processes, provide input into the Annual Pricing Review.
- Collaboration across the Agency to develop and improve other regular internal and external reports while ensuring consistency across the Agency’s reporting.
- Providing oversight and management of regular reporting, data analysis and data management.
- Support development of economic and pricing performance dashboards.
- Designing statistical and mathematical models required for product pricing.
- Lead market analysis of customer trends (Providers)
- Planning and leading ad hoc and other report production requests.
- Participating in data forums and supporting ongoing data transformation
- 2 years minimum in people and project leadership of a team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists, ML, Actuaries
- Expertise in data analysis, reporting with solid proficiency in SAS and SQL, Excel/VBA and R, Shiny or Python.
- Proven experience with data cleansing and ETL with large data sets.
- Experience with dashboards development
- Previous experience/exposure to data transformation projects.
- Previous experience/exposure building statistical or machine learning (ML) models related to Pricing – nice to have
To apply, please email email@example.com / 0408 388 680 or simply click “APPLY NOW“