Our Client, a leading Mid-Atlantic technology consulting firm and Managed Services provider headquartered in the Northeast is looking for a Sales Leader to join the team!
At our Client, they’re at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge, enterprise-class solutions that address their clients’ most complex IT challenges. Serving a variety of industries, they prioritize individualized attention and commitment in each client relationship. Joining their team means becoming an integral part of a vibrant community of passionate professionals who thrive on innovation, collaboration, and a relentless pursuit of knowledge.
As a Presales Solutions Architect – Microsoft 365 / Modern Workplace, you will be a key contributor and lead engagements with their clients to design Modern Workplace, Microsoft Collaboration focused solutions. In this position, you will collaborate with their clients to define journey maps, adoption plans, and long-term strategy. You will have the opportunity to execute a solution selling methodology while fulfilling requests for service and solution proposals from customers and field sales teams.
If you have a proven track record of success architecting Workspace, Collaboration and Cloud solutions, proven ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients, and proven ability to lead and execute consultative architecture engagements then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Required experience working in a Microsoft focused pre-sales environment on solutions around Microsoft 365 Technologies – Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management, ADFS
- Required experience in developing statements of work, proposals, and RFP responses to clients
- Required experience in conducting white boarding sessions, creating diagrams, technical solution roadmaps
- Experience with exploring and examining the client’s business goals and objectives to create solutions
- Experience presenting solutions to clients and addressing any issues/concerns
- Ability to identify, validate, and grow opportunities in high potential customer accounts
- Ability to partner with the sales team
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going beyond customer expectations
- Provide pipeline and forecast updates as needed
- Provide market intelligence to management staff and participate in development of future solution strategies and offerings
- Participate with OEM vendors and SE teams on product roadmaps and strategy
- Participate in the preparation of sales campaigns, business plans, and technology heat maps for prospects
- Participate in continued education in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Maintain existing certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Preferred experience in pricing and scoping managed service designs
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Licensing via CSP, EA and Open Licensing
- Must have a minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft focused Workspace Platforms – Microsoft 365
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft focused Collaboration Platforms – Microsoft Teams
- Strongly prefer experience with Microsoft cloud security and governance including identity, policy setting, Azure AD security
- Experience with similar products and solutions from other vendors is preferred – WebEx Teams, Google Apps
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solutions and services to meet the client’s requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- A desire to learn and be a problem solver
- Prefer multiple Microsoft professional level certifications MCP, MCSA, MCSE
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for our client and their customers
Education and Training:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in IT
- 4+ years of experience in an Engineer or Consultant role
- Multiple industry-recognized certifications
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
- This position is a 100% remote (WFH) position
- This position will require occasional travel to customer sites as needed for discovery and planning
- This position will require occasional visits to the regional office on east coast
About Our Client:
At our Client, they firmly believe that people are their most valuable asset, and they’ve created a workplace that embodies this belief. Their senior leadership is actively involved in daily operations, collaborating closely with their committed teams to take a hands-on role in realizing their shared objectives.
Their team consists of a diverse group of tech enthusiasts, each bringing a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise to the table. If you are looking for a fast- paced environment that quickly responds to changing technology and offers numerous opportunities for growth, apply today!
Quarterly Bonus Payouts
4 weeks PTO
Medical/Dental/Vision covered 100% by our client
Retirement Plan Options