Talent International is searching for an experienced Power BI Reports Developer to join our client, a large state government department. This role is based in Brisbane CBD on a contract basis until February 2024.
About the Role:
- Support the activities of project teams and undertake planning, analysis and evaluate significant stages of projects for the purpose of ensuring strategic objectives.
- Collect, collate, analyse and, where appropriate, disseminate human resource information for use by other officers.
- Review, evaluate, document and update methodologies used in the maintenance and reporting of human resource data on schools, students and staff within the department.
- Review and improve methodologies for processing, maintaining and analysing data to ensure timelines, data accuracy and efficiency of the processes.
- Assist in the preparation of human resource information at the state wide level.
- Build and automated reporting platform in Power BI (or other) from current information systems and database using SSRS, SQL server and Oracle.
- Liaise with other departmental officers, with other government departments and with the wider community to gain a broad knowledge of user needs and data availability.
- Participate in the development of a work environment that is challenging, equitable, ethical and safe and which encourages commitment, skills development and professional growth and continuous improvement.
- Supports strategic direction – Sound knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of the disciplines relevant to the operations of the Workforce Planning Unit.
- Achieves results – Proven ability to design, develop and implement changes to operational policies, systems and provide creative solutions as required in a changing environment.
- Supports productive working relationships – Ability to successfully lead and participate in a work team and to undertake a variety of project activities.
- Displays personal drive and integrity – Proven ability to be accountable for the timely review of relevant project plans, reports and commitments to deliver project objectives.
- Communicates with influence – High level communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish productive relationships with a variety of clientele.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jenifer Mitchell or Samantha Burkin on (07) 3221 3333 // firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com