Talent International is searching for experienced Power Apps Developer to join our client, a large state government service providers. This role is based in Brisbane until June, 2024.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for:
- Power Platform Assessment: Evaluate the current state of Power Platform applications and their utilisation within the organisation
- Low Code Framework and Governance: Develop and implement a low-code framework and governance structure for Power Platform development.
- Microsoft Power Platform Strategy: Formulate a comprehensive strategy and framework for managing Microsoft Power Platform applications effectively.
- Tier 1 & 2 Support: Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for Power Platform applications, ensuring seamless operations
- Migration Assistance: Assist in the migration activities related to Power Platform applications to ensure a smooth transition
- Support Artefacts: Create documentation and resources to facilitate effective product and governance management.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jenifer Mitchell on (07) 3031 4511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com