This role will report through to the Digital Portfolio Support Lead and will provide effective support of helping PMs with their forecasts and EOM reporting cycles.
The Portfolio Support Officer will be required to:
- Provide support as required to key project personnel.
- Organise requirements gathering workshops and various project meetings including the recording of minutes and the distribution of papers.
- Maintain Project SharePoint sites and document repositories.
- Be responsible for documenting, updating and communicating project risks, issues, dependencies and decisions.
- Assist in the collation of business, technical and project documentation, including end user requirements.
- Experience in providing support to management, prioritisation of work and multi tasking in a dynamic environment.
- Advanced skills and experience in using the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- High level understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to construct and maintain project related documents, including financial documentation.
- Experience in co-ordinating meetings, presentations, workshops and information sessions both within and external to Digital Office.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.