Portfolio Assurance Manager
6 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
1 day onsite – Macquarie Park
$1000 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Portfolio Assurance Manager’.
- Ensure governance alignment for all portfolios, provide monitoring and escalation paths for program related issues or risks to ensure resolution of issues and adherence to project management and governance requirements.
- Oversee the performance of high risk high profile projects to ensure project delivery is within approved funding, milestones and project parameters as defined in the business case.
- Conduct due diligence on project submissions including reviewing business case information such as project estimates, schedules, delivery approach, financials and resource plans to ensure projects are realistic and can achieve required objectives and ensure consistency, alignment and transparency with project status, reporting and governance guidelines.
- Conduct and manage internal health checks and post project implementation reviews and manage regular review meetings with projects and programs to discuss and challenge project health, uncover issues and recommend an appropriate course of action, capturing lesson’s learnt from the project.
- Validate and provide quality portfolio assurance and feedback on reported information including progress updates, achievements, program health including time, cost and quality requirements, risks and issues.
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders and the executive to ensure key program level information is communicated promptly and facilitates high level decision making.
- Provide high level advice to projects on appropriate project/program structure including frameworks and tools, governance structure, technical governance requirements and project infrastructure.
- Demonstrate the behaviours to deliver organisational outcomes for our customers, our people and communities for the greater good.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org