- Compelling Permanent Opportunity with exposure into Federal Government
- Solid Communicator & High – Level Stakeholder Management
- Must be an Australian Citizen, NV1 Security Clearance (Mandatory)
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced, cross-functional Platform Engineer to join our client’s team. This role requires a dynamic individual who is highly motivated and has a deep understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC). The Platform Engineer works closely with Platform Specialists to receive and analyse detailed business/user requirement specifications and will be responsible for solution design and development. They will transform the detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and will assist with the implementation preparation and implementation of the solution into a production environment.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, and client satisfaction.
- Work closely with Platform Specialists to receive detailed business/user requirement specifications that identify the goals of the program.
- Assist with the preparation of a technical requirements document, including systems and flowcharts.
- Act as a key project team member charged with the analysis of user and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
Other Skills & Experience:
- Convert a design into a complete information system. This includes acquiring and installing the systems environment, with new or existing hardware, packaged and custom software, and communications infrastructure.
- Ensure that throughout the development phase, the process is documented including the development procedures for application use and security.
- Work with the required teams to assist with the installation and deployment of the application.
If you are an experienced and dynamic ‘Platform Engineer,’ who is passionate about projects involved in solution designing and wants to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you!
‘APPLY for this opportunity, For further information, please contact Sanat Anmadwar on 02 6129 6326 or email Sanat.Anmadwar@talentinternational.com and help uplift our client’s technical capability.