Our client is a leading Cyber Sercurity agency that works with Australian businesses to create comprehensive cybersecurity solutions and services to safeguard their digital assets and mitigate cyber threats. Their clients may include large corporations, small and medium-sized businesses, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations.
- Looking for all levels of experience.
- Genuine opportunities to grow your Cyber skills and work with the best!
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Responsible for conducting penetration testing and technical security assessments against complex environments.
- Provide security expertise to CyberCX clients, reporting to the Managing Security Consultant or Team Lead.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver penetration tests for customers with large or complex testing requirements.
- Prepare high-quality reports detailing security issues and recommendations.
- Build strong relationships with clients and explore new opportunities.
- Lead discussions with clients, ensuring KPIs are met.
- Mentor and coach team members to build a high-performing team.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Apply now to secure an interview or call Luther Borgas on 03 9236 7755