- Roles across the Midland area
- 12 month initial contracts
- 28th November 2023
Multiple roles across in the payment area for this government organisation working with both internal and external stakeholders and will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve straightforward to moderately complex enquiries.
The APS4 Payments Officer will have a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders and will be required to communicate with and provide advice on a range of matters to resolve straightforward to moderately complex enquiries.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Investigating and resolving outstanding payment requests that have been rejected through the myplace provider and participant portals.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to resolve payment enquiries.
- Processing manual payments to providers and self-managed participants.
- Working to resolve payment issues, guided by legislation, NDIA policies and standards, and Payments Branch Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Contribute to decision-making within the team/work area.
- Consistently meeting team and individual work resolution targets.
- Ensuring knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks.
- Maintaining an awareness of government decision-making processes, Agency guidelines and regulations.
Additional Position Requirements
- A current Workers Screening Check (WSC) is an essential requirement for this position; therefore, it is expected that all successful candidates hold a current WSC and be cleared to commence on Monday 28 November 2023.
- All successful candidates are urged to submit their Onboarding documents, complete the online police check and apply for their WSC immediately upon confirming acceptance of the role. This will ensure candidates are cleared and able to give the required notice period with their current employer and able to commence with NDIA on Monday 28 November 2023.
- National training for the Payments Officers commences Monday, 28 November 2023. Candidates that have not complied with the above may have their offer withdrawn.
Find more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kelly Williams by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.
For further enquires please call Kelly on 0409 005 286.