Our government client are currently seeking a Pathways Advisor to play a key role in developing and implementing a Pathways Strategy. You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and a cross-departmental workforce to promote internal study pathways for current and alumni students. This is a 6-month fixed-term contract position with the potential for extension.
- Develop and implement a current and previous student internal pathways strategy aligned with the Recruitment Strategy.
- Create an annual playbook of internal pathways activities.
- Socialise and implement the strategy and playbook in coordination with Recruitment work.
- Source and provide advice on Chisholm study pathways, advising on segment-appropriate marketing events.
- Relevant degree qualification and experience, or experience in project management and strategy in a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in successful strategy creation and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal communication, teamwork, and negotiation skills with a focus on high-quality customer care.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, superior time management skills, and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you Apply Now or email Ahmad at firstname.lastname@example.org