6 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Sydney NSW & WFH
$900 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Oracle Database Administrator’.
Provide architectural Oracle database SME advice .
Excellent OEM experience.
Scripting experience and automation.
- Manage the organisation’s database technology and associated schemas to ensure secure, efficient and effective access to the structured data.
- Design, build and deploy high availability, robust, resilient and supportable database solutions to support large volumes of data transactions and optimise the end to end user experience.
- Design, implement, maintain and automate the appropriate backup and recovery architecture, monitor and report on database service availability.
- Provide Level III support to team members and escalate unresolved system issues to appropriate vendors to ensure minimal system and users’ impacts.
- Integrate new products and software packages, plan and implement regular upgrades, review and revise practices and processes to ensure data accuracy and enhance service continuity and user experience.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org