- Exciting opportunity for an Oracle Consultant
- Part-time – 3 days a week – 12 Month contract + extension opportunities
- Canberra or Melbourne located
- Must hold active Baseline Security Clearance, NV1 highly regarded
Our Client is a department of the Government of Australia charged with the responsibility to defend Australia and its national interests.
- Support and maintain Oracle 12c/19c Enterprise Edition on Linux (RedHat).
- Provide advice to developers on database design.
- Patch Oracle databases regularly.
- Refresh the lower environments with scrambled production data.
- Perform ad hoc Application Development releases and run data fix scripts.
- Perform Monthly Application Development release cycle.
- Use Commvault to snapshot/backup databases and copy databases to other servers for testing purposes.
- Disaster Recovery when required.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
Relevant skills/experience in line with the above.
You must hold an Active Baseline Security Clearance to apply
NV1 Security Clearance would be highly regarded
To apply for this role click ‘Apply’ or call Jess Jurkovic on 02 6129 6305 to talk about this opportunity further.