Talent is searching for an experienced Operations Manager to join our client, a Master Systems Integrator offering ICT Solutions for the Healthcare & Education sectors. This is a permanent position based in Brisbane.
- Leadership position with a Master Systems Integrator
- Opportunity to join a growing business & drive growth
- Operations Manager | Competitive Salary Package
About the Role:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations performance and management of the operations within the organisation, in addition to the engineering and business development responsibilities.
- Leadership and Direction of the operations in their respective business unit within the overall direction defined by the Managing Director.
- Contribute to ‘Hands-on’ Business Development and Account Management activities of the operations in their respective business unit in accordance with the organisation’s business strategy and as may be required by the Managing Director. This is only in a supporting function.
- Support developing business opportunities in cooperation with the Business Development Manager.
- Help identify new business opportunities and develop networks and contacts to ensure the ongoing promotion of the organisation
- Undertake ‘Hands-on’ management of Engineering Projects as required.
- Manage the Resource Planning and Operations performance statistics to meet current and future demand.
- Manage the cost performance and financial planning of business operations.
- Provide guidance to the Project Managers to ensure efficient project management and cost outcomes.
- Administration of the Performance Management Reporting (PMR) processes within operations.
- Mentoring of direct reports within operations.
- Quality Assurance of Project Delivery.
- Administration of appropriate Risk Management processes related to Project Delivery.
- Management of overall client satisfaction.
- Reporting to Managing Director on the performance of the Division.
- Relevant university degree or industry certifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in ICT
- Strategic Thinking – Considering external forces, industry trends, technology and internal strengths and developing strategies to achieve business objectives
- Decision Making – Making decisions involving varied levels of risk and ambiguity
- Leadership – Assuming a leadership role in leading work groups and helping others achieve excellent results
- Relationship Building – Establishing, sustaining and fostering professional contacts to build, enhance and maintain knowledge networks and communities of practice
- Risk Management – Identifying, assessing and managing risk while striving to attain objectives.
- Writing Skills – Communicating ideas and information in writing to ensure that information and messages are understood and have the desired impact
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jackson Bruce on (07) 3221 3333 or email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com