- 12 month contract (view to extend over 2 years)
- On site 5 days (Sydney location)
- NV1/NV2 Clearance Required
- $1,118 per day incl super
Our client is looking for a Network Technician to join their team to service a large defense client on a critical program. This is your opportunity to contribute to a cyber-hardened, integrated, and sustainable system.
As a Network Technician, you will be at the forefront of designing, building, and deploying complex network solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design, construction, and deployment of intricate network solutions.
- Completing and reviewing all relevant network documentation.
- Providing expert Network Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice to customers, internal, and external stakeholders to facilitate project definition, system architecture, and process improvement.
- Creating Knowledge Articles on key processes, network devices, and systems for use across the service desk and the wider IT support community.
- Identifying innovative service improvements to enhance network solutions.
- Collaborating with peers in a highly collaborative and high-performing team environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Network/Gateway engineer.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in networking technologies, including Routing, Switching, Next-Gen Firewalls, Voice Over IP, Enterprise Wireless LAN infrastructure, Network Segmentation, and Flow Control.
- Strong familiarity with industry-standard frameworks (e.g., TOGAF).
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with SEA2273 Minerva systems.
- Experience working within or interoperating with the Defence Network environment.
- Expertise in applying frameworks to architecture and solution design, including test and evaluation procedures.
- Monday to Friday business hours.
- Sydney based preferred.
- Must have and maintain a Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) security clearance before commencing work.
If this role sounds like you please APPLY NOW!