Due to a busy period our client is seeking a Network Engineer to join their team based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Group Network Manager and working closely with the IT, security, and infrastructure teams, you will ensure the successful completion of an upgrade project, to complete a comprehensive network engineering project, which includes the following key components:
- Configuration and Building Template on CISCO DNAC
- Edge Switches Deployment
- Network Segmentation Migration
- Network Upgrade
To apply for this opportunity, you will need the following:
- Proficient in Cisco network technologies and tools, especially Cisco DNAC.
- Experience in network design, deployment, and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in network security and segmentation strategies.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
This will be a 6-month contract with possible extension to start as soon as possible.
Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents need apply to due the security checks required. You will need to be able to attend the office location in person due to the nature of the work. For more information, please call Shelley 0418 572 482 or email email@example.com Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.