A global Financial Services provider is seeking a Network Architect with strong knowledge and experience with Zabbix to join their team on an initial six month contract.
This organisation is currently in the process of integrating a large acquisition, with the networking team responsible for consolidating, migrating and decommissioning a large network into their own. They recently mace the decision to implement Zabbix as their network monitoring tool, and require a Network Architect to come on board as their Zabbix SME to help drive the adoption and rollout of this tool.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Demonstrated network architecture experience gained within large enterprise environments
- Proven knowledge and experience with Zabbix
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills combined with superior stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
An attractive salary rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!