Our client is a large federal government agency. They are seeking an EL1 National Contact Centre Workforce Planning Specialist to join their team.
The position can be based out of Richmond or Dandenong, with up to 2 days working from home each week.
Daily rate is $602.55 + 11% Superannuation.
Responsibilities of the role may include but are not limited to:
- Leading a multi-functional team in a contact centre environment.
- Providing the end-to-end workforce planning function of the NCC.
- Leading a team responsible for forecasting work effort in a segmented contact centre that includes an insourced and outsourced workforce.
- Ensuring maintenance of capacity and recruitment planning.
- Leading engagement with internal and external stakeholders to inform the NCC planning cycle.
- Having a strong understanding of NCC operations including the drivers of performance in a call centre environment.
- Leading and scheduling activities for agents.
- Responding to short term changes in plans to optimise NCC performance.
To apply for this contract opportunity, you will need the following:
- Capacity and recruitment planning to maintain strategic capacity.
- Leading strong stakeholder engagement to be able to inform on the NCC planning cycle in a way that is appropriate and readily understood.
- Delivering end-to-end workforce planning including rostering, scheduling and forecasting
- Team leadership experience Data analytics skills
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org