Ms Dynamics Developer
10 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Paramatta (3 days onsite)
$1000 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘MS Dynamics Developer‘.
- Strong experience developing with .NET framework.
- In-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365 technical knowledge.
- Experienced working with GitHub enterprise for source control management
- Experienced working with Jira for task management and iterative code development
- Experienced with RESTful APIs (ASP.NET Web API or ASP.NET Core API) code development to integration with third party systems.
- Experience developing custom SSRS reports .
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Must be willing to work in office (currently working 3 days per week in the office but this may change to full time in the future).
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org