- Initial 3 month contract position (opportunity to extend)
- Sydney CBD location with WFH Flexiblity (Working from home 1-2 days per week)
- Free Daily meals, $10/day staff parking
- $700-$800 per day inclusive of super
A Leading Entertainment Organisation is currently seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Master Scheduler to join their dynamic team at the Transformation Office. Reporting directly to the Governance Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving the delivery of a large Remediation Program.
About the role:
- Move a large Project Plan from Excel into MS Projects, enabling comprehensive reporting, seamless project plan creation, and effective alignment of all work streams.
- Utilise your scheduling expertise to create a detailed and efficient master schedule encompassing 15 work streams and 640 milestones over the 3-year program duration.
- Collaborate closely with the Governance Manager, Project Managers, and internal teams to ensure effective planning, execution, and communication across all work streams.
- Upskill Project Managers and peers in understanding and effectively utilizing the master schedule, ensuring a smooth transition of ownership.
- Provide training and support to equip the team with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the master schedule independently after your initial setup phase.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in Microsoft Project software.
- Experience in a large, complex organisation
- Exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to meticulously organise and manage complex project schedules.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience with PowerBI or other visualization tools is a highly regarded asset.
- This is initially a short-term engagement, with the primary focus on setting up the master schedule, ensuring its seamless operation, and empowering the team to manage it independently.
- There will be a 3-day shutdown period over Christmas, between Christmas and New Year.
- For candidates seeking longer-term opportunities, a 12-month fixed-term contract position is also available.
What’s in it for you?
- Free daily breakfast & lunch with a new menu everyday
- $10 per day staff parking
- Great team, high performing with a sense of humour
If you are a motivated and experienced Master Scheduler who thrives in challenging and rewarding environments, please APPLY NOW! Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org