- Manager, Portfolio Governance & Support role within a federal government agency
- Initial 12-month contract plus 2 x 6-month extension options
- ACT location preferable, other locations may be considered
Our client is seeking for experienced professional to join the Policy Program and Engagement Division.
About the role
As the Manager, Portfolio Governance & Support, you will be responsible for ensuring projects and programs across the portfolio comply with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) standards and procedures and drive the bedding-in of the Project Portfolio Management Framework (PPMF), processes and tools.
The Manager is responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Establishing and managing the processes, standards and guidelines across the portfolio and working with the program and project delivery teams for project delivery, to ensure the PPMF is adhered to
- Conducting continuous assessment of current practices and systems and drive performance improvement
- Overseeing the assurance process and undertake assurances to ensure key deliverables are at the appropriate standard
- Conducting assurance reviews to ensure projects are structured and managed appropriately to successfully manage the risk of not delivering to time, cost and quality
- Facilitating lessons learned workshops and documenting findings as part of learning and continuous improvement
- Providing ongoing support to program and project management teams across the Agency
- Manage and drive adoption of the Agency’s project portfolio management tool.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in health or project/program/portfolio management or relevant experience in EPMO within a government environment.
- Program and project management certification in Prince2, PMBOK, MSP, Agile or related methodology.
- Proven experience in leading transformational projects and programs, working with tight deadlines, budget constraints and competing priorities, will be highly valued.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have and hold, or be capable of acquiring and then retaining, an Australian Government security clearance at the Baseline level for the duration of the Contract term.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or email@example.com for further information.