Our client, a small Microsoft Gold Partner, is hiring a Senior M365 Architect to join their team full time. This position will be expected to deliver on full project lifecycle responsibilities from pre-sales, implementations, to post go-live support.
- Identify and understand customers’ business needs and develop statement of works for the solutions.
- Conduct assessments of clients’ existing environments, identify areas for improvement, and provide recommendations for implementing Microsoft 365 services.
- Lead the design, planning and execution of Microsoft 365 projects.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure smooth implementation and integration of Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Develop project plans, manage project timelines, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Take the lead on multiple pre-sales engagements simultaneously and identify ways to drive repeatability and innovation.
- Act as an escalation point for providing support, troubleshooting, and problem resolution for Microsoft products and services.
- Stay current with the latest Microsoft technologies, trends and best practices.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring their satisfaction and ongoing business needs are met.
- Proven experience architecting and implementing complex Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Proven experience developing cost models/projections, detailed business justifications, and sales presentations.
- Proven experience coaching team members including enhancing their Microsoft 365 knowledge and strengthening their pre-sales and post-sales delivery capabilities.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Entra (Azure AD) including AD Connect and hybrid configuration for users and devices.
- Experience configuring and supporting Microsoft 365 E5 features, including but not limited to Microsoft Defender for Identity, Cloud, Services and/or Endpoints, Purview.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft OneDrive, and/or other M365 services.
- Proven experience configuration Microsoft Exchange environments on-premises and in hybrid deployments with Microsoft 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Dataverse including the building of Power Automate flows and Power Apps.
- Experience implementing and migrating to Microsoft 365 GCC High. **nice to have**
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell to manage and automate the implementation and configuration of Microsoft 365 and associated services.
- Experience growing consulting practice through evolving technical capabilities, building pre- and post-sales tools and resources.
- Ability to obtain Microsoft and other third-party certifications.