Looking for the next step in your career? We’re working with a global law firm in their search for a talented IT support engineer with a real hunger to learn, progress and deliver fantastic service to their APAC offices. This opportunity will see you working face to face and over the phone with APAC-based end users and supporting them on their every IT need.
This company will place your progression as a priority, with free access to Udemy, offering certifications and SME programs when new technology comes in and always looking to progress people internally before hiring externally. The business is technology-first, always looking to move onto the most recent technologies, giving you the chance to gain experience on the most cutting edge tech and the opportunity to work on interesting projects.
What they can offer you:
- Opportunity to travel across APAC to their different office locations, including Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Work on the most cutting edge tech, gaining certifications and opportunities for progression along the way.
- A salary of up to $85k plus super and benefits.
- Free access to the reputable training platform, Udemy.
What they’re looking for in you:
- They’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn and progress, matching their commitment to your development.
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal, along with excellent customer service.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite of technologies (Win10 and O365), Mac and Linux experience are nice to have too!
- Full Australian working rights (company unable to sponsor).
Sound interesting? Apply now and we will be in contact soon!