Talent International is currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Clerk to work for a NSW Government client based in Newcastle West. This role will be focusing on Wills & Estate Planning. This role will be a full time contract role currently approved till end of January 2024 with the view to extended. The role is paying an hourly rate of $41.96 + superannuation. The role is hybrid 5 days a fortnight required to be in the offfice.
Key Accountabilities and Essential Requirements:
- This will be a Wills and Estate planning team base grade consultant.
- Legal background preferred
- Will not be making estate planning documents but will be assisting consultants with the administrative functions relating to making Wills, Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardianships.
- Customer service and enquiries.
- Data entry and allocation of incoming enquiries.
- Working hours – 9am to 5pm 5 days a week.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Wills and Estate planning.
If you can demonstrate the above and would be available to commence asap please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 8240 9516 for a confidential discussion.