- Initial 12-month fixed term contract with potential to extend
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to obtain clearances
- Working on an organisation-wide digital transformation
About the company
Talent has partnered with a reputable Australian Avionics company in sourcing an experienced Lead Digital Business Analyst with digital transformation experience.
About the role
Our client is seeking a Lead Digital Business Analyst to work on a large-scale SAP Cloud (S4/HANA for finance and asset management, Ariba for procurement, SuccessFactors for HR) and Workforce Project as part of a larger Enterprise-wide digital transformation program.
- 8+ years’ experience working as a business analyst in a large business transformation program
- Experience in documenting requirements from user to functional/non-functional level, including as-is to to-be process mapping
- Experience and knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience in preparing requirements as part of SOWs for commercial purposes (procurement and contract)
- Strong interpersonal, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Strong consultation and facilitation skills, both face-to-face and in remote working situations
- Laptop and Phone
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement ( Work from Home and Office ) hours of work are flexible within a 38 hour working week.
- Free annual Influenza vaccination
- Fitness Passport
- Health Insurance Discount
- Career Development – Senior Leadership Program, LSI, Internal growth opportunities, Defined Career Pathways, Mentoring
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!