- Gain APAC experience and have a great leader to learn from.
- Be hands on with clients with POC’s and scoping sessions.
- Opportunity to work autonomously and alongside driven individuals.
If the above is ticking the boxes, our client may just have the job you are looking for!
Headquartered in the US and with over 10,000 customers worldwide, the Sydney office is growing and is on the search for a junior Solutions Consultant due to an internal promotion. Being the industry leader in what they do, they are looking for a driven individual to join their team and to be an advocate for their brand and lead technical conversations with customers across the APAC region.
How will you contribute?
- Be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Identify and investigate customer’s challenges and technical requirements.
- Prepare and present product demonstrations aligned to the customer’s needs.
- Consult and provide recommendations on how the customer can optimise their business practices and systems’ functionality.
- Working closely with teams internally to respond to technology elements of RFPs.
What are they looking for?
- A completed bachelor’s degree.
- At least a years’ experience in a pre-sales engineers or solutions consulting role
- We would consider backgrounds in the following: technical account manager/customer success manager and training.
- Great presentation and communications skills.
- Displays a can-do attitude and is naturally curious person.
- Has the ability to work autonomously & collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- A passion or prior experience with software development or programming is a nice to have.
Are you up for the challenge? APPLY NOW!