Talent International is searching for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our state government client based in the Brisbane CBD on a contract until June 2024.
// Utilise your skills and experience in a dynamic project setting
// Contract until June 2024 + likely extensions
// Brisbane CBD location (2 days wfh)
About the role
The IIPS Upgrade project is a cross agency initiative that will deliver an upgraded solution for the management of camera detected traffic offences (Speeding and Red Light) in Queensland.
The project requires a DevOps Engineer to provide backfill for the Technology Division resources seconded to the project and to provide support to those resources if required by the project.
- Support business operation by troubleshooting issues and performing documented processes.
- Work with technical leads to understand existing state environment.
- Complete architecting of Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Undertake infrastructure security monitoring and management.
- Leverage Azure DevOps solution for end-to-end build and management of infrastructure.
- Leverage DevOps YAML Pipelines and Releases for build and release management.
- Maintain clear communication with stakeholders on infrastructure deployments.
- Escalate risks and issues to the technical lead; and
- Prepare and maintain technical and functional design and support documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Microsoft Azure DevOps / Azure Platform Engineer.
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Proxy and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise-level Highly Available solutions.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Source Control, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service product such as Azure SQL, WebApps, AppServices, Azure App Service Fabric, Azure functions, Azure Logic Apps, App Service Environment.
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools.
This role plays a critical role in driving technological innovation, fostering change and ensuring the department’s technology landscape supports its strategic objectives.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Samantha Burkin or Mats Rorvik on 07 3031 4522 or 07 3031 4512 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com