Looking for the next step in your career? Talent is working with a business that specialises in Civil and Intelligent Transport System assets in their search for a Project Engineer with experience in ITS, with the role becoming available due to exceptional growth of the business. This is a permanent position which will see you working out of South Sydney, with up to 2 days WFH, and across project sites around Sydney. Our client also offers comprehensive career progression plans which can help you move towards you goals such as into project management or others.
In this role, you will be working exclusively on ITS projects across Sydney, excluding the CBD, alongside a number of other Project Managers, Engineers and Supervisors.
What they can offer you:
- An annual salary of up to $140,000 p/a plus superannuation.
- A host of great benefits, including a company car.
- Career development and progression opportunities.
- Opportunities to work on key ITS infrastructure projects, vastly improving travel across Sydney.
What they’re looking for in you:
- 2+ years’ experience in project work.
- Previous experience working on ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems).
- Appreciated experience includes projects around telecommunications & electrical infrastructure or civil infrastructure projects.
Sound interesting? We’d love to hear back from you, drop in your CV and we will be in contact soon!