Prestigious company with high paced, vibrant work environment
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for responding promptly to requests received including but not limited to; incoming phone calls, emails, walk-ups, monitoring alerts, submitted forms, jobs submitted via the intranet portal or those assigned to team queues.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years working in a IT Service Desk environment
- Experience with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 laptop build and deployment
- Proven track record in providing Customer Service in a busy environment
- Experience in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in the use of IT Service Management toolsets & frameworks
- Ability to provide resolution on first call
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Strong time management skills and an ability to work to deadlines;
- Proven IT change management, incident and problem management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong client focus including the ability to liaise with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
If you have the skills and experience to excel in this role and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the “APPLY NOW’ button For more information please call Jane Saxby on 0456 372 202.
For a full list of vacancies please visit www.talentinternational.com