Work for this technology and digital services organisation to build on an existing information security program and ongoing security projects that address information security risks and compliance requirements.
Your brand-new role will see you monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies across the company.
- Manage the process of gathering, analysing, and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing senior management with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment
- Lead/prepare all institutional Information Security & External IT audits
- Evaluation of compliance with stakeholder requirements, including response to requirement specifications from internal & external parties
- Coordinating operational components of security incident management, including detection response and reporting
- Manage reports on the status of the IT Security Assurance Plan, IT Security Operations effectiveness, and managing security tools and platforms in coordination with IT teams and service providers
- Collaborating with internal IT helpdesk and infrastructure team to implement secure and robust operating environment.
- Implementing cyber security awareness programmes for internal stakeholders
Skills, experience, and knowledge
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in similar role with demonstrated technical experience in managing security platforms and tools, including experience in SIEM
- Experience in vulnerability assessment / analysis, threat intelligence, GRC
- Strong understanding of ICT infrastructure technologies and cloud-based services
- Proven experience in an information security role including experience of developing Information Security policies and plans
- Experience working based on in security standards and architecture standards (e.g., ISM, PSPF, NIST CSF, Essential 8)
- Good understanding of system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.)
- Ability to manage IT Security risk management practices
- Extensive experience partnering with business functions and working collaboratively across 3 lines of defence to uplift operational risk frameworks
- Experience partnering with business functions and working collaboratively across all levels of business to uplift the operational risk frameworks
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Samantha Hogan on 9236 7786 for a confidential discussion.