You might not have considered recruitment as a career path, but you might be surprised at how rewarding recruitment can be!
We are the leading IT recruitment agency in Brisbane and Nationally and have experienced record growth over the last 2-years. Due to a current member moving interstate, we have an opportunity for somebody to join the Company’s top billing team.
In depth training and mentoring will be provided to set you up for a successful career with Talent.
This role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying suitable candidates for specific positions by undertaking various search processes.
- Engaging and determining candidate suitability for potential positions by utilising multiple methods of qualification including face to face behavioural interviewing, technical testing and psychometric analysis
- Provide consultative advice and direction to candidates regarding their best career pathways
- Designing and creating promotional material including job advertisements that will ensure we attract the best possible candidates on behalf of our clients
- Become a trusted advisor to candidates and clients who rely on your opinions and insights in relation to the employment market
- Great listening skills, the ability to ask questions and a growth mindset ie. the ability to continuously learn, grow and improve
- Service oriented – someone who gets a buzz out of delivering amazing results and high levels of service to both stakeholders and fellow team mates
- Highly engaged – fully absorbed in and enthusiastic about their work and takes positive action that benefits the team
- Organised – someone who enjoys planning and meeting multiple deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail
- You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with people and develop long term relationships.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment are crucial for this role. Above all, we are looking for someone who loves to help others.
So, why join Talent?
Talent is a progressive and innovative global technology recruitment and IT services specialist. With offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, our revenue is approaching AUD$1 billion per annum and more importantly, we’re continuing to experience outstanding growth and recognition.
Talent is Australia’s largest IT recruitment specialist and we have exciting plans to continue this growth. We have a highly diverse customer base encompassing many industry sectors including Banking & Finance, Resources, IT Service Providers, Government (Local, State and Federal), Education, Utilities, Aviation, Software Development Houses and start-ups.
Some of the benefits you’ll experience whilst working for Talent include:
- Extremely attractive and competitive bonus scheme
- ‘Talent Anywhere’ the option to work 4 weeks per year from anywhere in the world
- ‘Talent Time Out’ dedicated recharge and learning & development days
- Flexible Work from Home options
- Team incentives including trips to New Zealand Bali & Port Douglas
- $300 per annum Lifestyle Allowance – buy sporting goods, gym membership, parts for your bike etc…
- Salary sacrifice options
- A mature environment that genuinely appreciates family / work-life balance
- Company budget that will allow you to sponsor various events and help further enhance your growing network
- Annual conferences that every employee attends
- Ability to leverage from a truly global capability that assists with business development activities
Most importantly, we have the strong belief that success only comes from attracting and retaining the very best people.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Keith Dixon on 0401 716 703 for a confidential discussion.