IT Product Owner (CRM Implementations)
12 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Meadowbank & WFH (3 days onsite)
$820 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘IT Product Owner’.
1.Collaborate with the Product Manager, Product Owners in other teams; and stakeholders to decompose features into user stories to ensure it meets the needs of customers while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of features in the program backlog.
- Maintain and develop the team backlog and provide direction to the team to sequence and estimate stories in preparation for and during Program Increment planning to provide focus and clarity of work to complete.
- Participate in the team demo and PI (program level) system demo and retrospectives including team level as well as program level Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshops to ensure the completed work is fit-for-purpose and address the customer needs.
- Coordinate dependencies with other Product Owners to ensure the frequent, reliable, and continuous release of value-added solutions by active participation in the PO Sync meeting.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects/Technical leads to understand the scope of upcoming enabler work (that will ensure the technological infrastructure is ready that will enable the new business functionality) and understand and plan for the impact to the team backlog.
- Support a Behavior-Driven Development approach by supporting developers and testers to detail the acceptance criteria and acceptance tests (that can later be automated) to ensure the products are developed to the required level of quality.
- Work with the team to agree on accepted story completion including validation of acceptance criteria and complies with its Definition of Done. This ensures the product meets the required level of quality to ensure the functionality is fit for use.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop meaningful performance development and review plans.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org