Our highly regarded client is looking for an IT Commercial Guru who is experienced in providing IT Vendor and Commercial Management Support within the Education Sector.
- 2 -5 years’ experience and knowledge with various Software solutions.
- Experience working in an IT environment providing IT support as well as providing high level vendor management support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Negotiating with hardware, software and IT services vendors.
- Participating in Strategic planning including budget forecasting.
- Processing new contract and renewal requests for software and services.
- Creating, maintaining and attaining approval for delivering procurement and finance requests for new contracts and renewals.
- Modelling commercial impacts on the business.
- Assessing and communicating key renewal and contractual risks.
- Liaising with vendors and key IT, Finance, Procurement, Legal and solution owner stakeholders.
- Support the timely and effective resolution of incidents pertaining to software, hardware and service provision relevant to solution licensing or other commercial considerations.
- Support IT. technical personnel with commercial deployment needs.
- Actively process and manage the queue of new software requests or extensions.
- Support and promote ongoing process improvements for ITS commercial processes.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Jane Saxby by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquires please call Jane Saxby on 08 6212 5521