- Defence role
- Permanent opportunity
- Adelaide based role
We are looking for an experienced Integration and Testing Engineer with NV1 clearance to join our clients team here in Adelaide.
The below skills and experience are essential to have:
- Experience relevant to the job/role
- Current NV1 Defence clearance
- Eligible to access US Export Controlled (ITAR) information
- At least 8+ years’ experience in a similar Engineering role.
- Demonstrated expert understanding of engineering methods, design and development.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in Systems Engineering.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing complex systems.
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders in a way that achieves project outcomes while maintaining key relationships.
- Demonstrate professional integrity, objectivity, acceptance of responsibility and maturity of judgement.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with personnel at different levels and from various disciplines.
- Demonstrate the ability to contribute and work in a cross-functional team.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with hardware and software intensive systems.
- Experience with JORN or High Frequency radio systems.
- Chartered Professional Engineer status in Engineers Australia or equivalent organisation.
- Knowledge or experience with US engineering, safety and electronics systems standards
If the above role interests you, please “Apply now” or call on “08 8228 1566” for a confidential chat.