- Redcliffe Location (Free Parking)
- 12 month contract
- $$Competitive Market Rates$$
Our client, based in Redcliffe, is seeking an Integration Engineer to join their project centred on developing and testing a range of green technologies to power their heavy vehicle fleet. This is a 12 -month contract reporting to the Heavy Industry Integration Principal, working a 5/2 roster (Monday – Friday).
You will be responsible for:
* Leading and executing the systems engineering process, including requirements analysis, system architecture, design, integration, verification, and validation.
* Collaborating with design teams to integrate mechanical, electrical, and software components into product designs, ensuring seamless functionality and performance.
* Participating in design reviews to identify and address integration issues early in the product development cycle.
* Coordinating the efforts of multiple subsystem teams to ensure that components are compatible and function optimally within the product.
* Developing and oversee the creation of prototypes to test and validate integration designs, making necessary adjustments to achieve project goals.
* Planning and executing verification and validation tests to ensure that the integrated product meets design requirements and quality standards.
* Ensuring that integrated systems and products comply with relevant industry standards, safety regulations, and quality requirements.
* Collaborating with external suppliers and partners to integrate third-party components into product designs, ensuring they meet our performance and quality standards.
* Troubleshooting and resolving integration issues as they arise during the design and development process.
* Maintaining detailed records of integration processes, changes, and test results to support project documentation and reporting.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Software/Systems Engineering or related discipline.
* Proven experience in integration engineering or a related role within product design and development.
* Strong knowledge of systems engineering principles and best practices.
* Previous experience with product design of mobile equipment or related products desired.
* Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software and knowledge of modelling, simulation and CAE techniques beneficial.
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
* Knowledge of emerging technologies in product development.
You must be based in Perth and have full working rights for this role.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the “APPLY NOW” button below and attach your CV (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further information please contact Danielle Carter on 0490 888 247 or Danielle.Carter@talentinternational.com