Talent International is searching for experienced Integration Developer with experience in Mulesoft, to join our client, an IT consultancy. This is a permanent position based in Brisbane.
- Integration Developer w/Mulesoft
- Provide integration solutions to various clients
- Competitive Salary Package
About the Role:
This role consists of working across multiple client projects to provide vendor agnostic integration solutions.
The core of the role is to manage and coordinate the solution analysis, design, development and lifecycle management of APIs and integrations. It would be expected to be able to maintain existing APIs and workflows, as well as building/modifying new APIs as required.
This position will collaborate with a blended team of Solutions Architects, Developers, Testers and Business Analysts to meet client requests; including liaising with vendors, stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure the deliverables meet the client’s architectural, design and development patterns.
- As a member of the Integration Service, you would be focussed on team and client success and willing to participate and act on work activity that is both suited to your core skills and activity that may not but would be valuable to the team/client in your completing it
- The Integration Service exists to solve business problems and provide value to our clients. As a problem solver you will exercise your skills, listening and confidence to put forward your point of view on how to solve a given problem with your team
- As a developer within the Development & Integration Service, it is critical that you input a constructively challenge design with a point of view on how it could be improved
- You have the ability and experience to build pipelines to each of the deployment environments, setup and work within container environments (i.e Openshift and Cloud Hub). Your knowledge of m-units and test automation have come from taking robust responsibility over your work.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Mulesoft certified (v3.x or above)
- Postman experience
- OData experience
- Agile practitioner
- DevOps experience
- .NET API development
- Azure API Integration Platform
- AWS Integration Services
- Previous SAP experience (ABAP development, prior integration to SAP).
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jackson Bruce on (07) 3221 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com