Working for this large state government body as a Senior Integration Designer/Developer will need to have solid experience developing quality using IBM Integration Bus (IIB)/ACE and IBM API Connect solutions.
Your brand new role will see you participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations. You will need to identify and analyse business & technical integration requirements to enable data flow between disparate applications across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Conduct in-depth system & data analysis to facilitate the detailed designing of Messaging-based integration solutions
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Create functional and technical designs of integration components
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate proposed solutions
- Deliver design and code review artefacts whenever required
- Design and develop ACE and API Connect components completed and packaged as per project requirements
- Develop quality integration solutions using IIB and API Connect that are extensible, reusable, and adhere to industry best practices
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in Architecting, designing and developing quality solutions using IBM Integration Bus (IIB)/ACE and IBM API Connect
- Experience in developing solutions using DFDL, ESQL, SOAP & REST Web Services
- Good skills in technologies that enable messaging – XML, JSON,WSDL, SOAP, REST,JMS, HTTP, and SSL
Coding message flows using ESQL and Java
- Experience in creating MQ objects like Queue Managers, Queues, Channels, Listeners, etc.
- Troubleshooting and resolving critical issues with IIB and MQ in Integration layer
- Experience in using Tools like RFHUTIL, SOAPUI, built in IIB testing, and other tools
- Previous experience with build and deployment of ACE / API Connect code using Bamboo or equivalent tools
- Experience in application support and lifecycle management, deployment management, environment configuration and software development lifecycle methodologies, tools and systems, including but not limited to; ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Josh D’Monte on 9236 7723 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org