Infrastructure Support Officer (SA Government) – Multiple roles available
- Initial 6-month contract
- Managing and supporting internal infrastructure
- Working with children checks will be required prior commencement
Multiple roles available across the following location.
- North-eastern/Northern suburbs
- Southern Metro, Aldinga and Victor Harbor Area
- Western Suburbs
What’s the Role?
This role will be responsible for performing a range of Infrastructure Support activities within an internal client environment across various business units. The position will require ongoing support – level 2/3 technical support and server support – BAU, backup and troubleshooting, as well.
We are seeking candidates with skills and experience commensurate as an Infrastructure Support Officer and experience in the below technologies:
- Must have minimum 2 year’s experience supporting Server and desktop environment, (hardware, network peripherals, mobile devices etc.), TCP/IP, networking, and information system security principles.
- An understanding of how communications networks work (mainly Cisco focus)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange servers
- Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be self-managed and able to work with minimal supervision.
If the above role sounds of interest, please click on “Apply Now”, or get in touch with Sheril via E// firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 088228 1500 for a confidential chat!