This location governemnt body is seeking an Infrastructure Services Specilaist to ensure that technical the infrastructure environment is implemented and maintained and supports the transition to a DevOps infrastructure practice.
- Support infrastructure maintenance as directed by senior infrastructure team members
- Implement processes and procedures for the ongoing maintenance of the organisation’s on-premise and cloud systems
- Act as an escalation point for incidents and service requests to ensure that issues can be swiftly mitigated and resolved
- Provide support for core services including the provision of root cause analysis for recurring problems, whilst ensuring response times are within agreed service levels and that best practise IT standards and processes are adhered to
- Collaborate closely with other IT Operations teams to deliver cost-effective and fit for purpose cloud and internal infrastructure solutions designed to meet performance, cost, and redundancy within service level agreement requirements
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working in a large, complex technical infrastructure support environment
- Experience with virtualisation technology – primarily VMware and Microsoft Server
- Previous experience managing Active Directory, Group Policy, M365 environments
- Knowledge of cloud environments with Azure OR AWS
- ITIL Foundation certification or demonstrated experience working in a service management environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities, with ability to generate and implement appropriate and creative solutions
- Written and oral communication skills including the capacity to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Dylan Tasker on 9236 7753 for a confidential discussion.