A leading Financial Services provider is seeking an Infrastructure Automation Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Joining a large, distributed team who manage the virtual desktop and end user support for a large user base, you will be responsible for leveraging your strong PowerShell scripting skills to design, develop and implement automation solutions which will streamline and their virtual desktop environment.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications combined with relevant industry certifications
- Proven System Engineering experience supporting Windows, InTune and virtual desktop environments within large, complex organisations
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills plus demonstrated experience orchestrating automation through ServiceNow
- Experience supporting Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) or Windows 365 (W365) would be highly regarded
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience mentoring junior team members
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!