- Defence opportunity
- Permanent opportunity
- NV1 clearance is mandatory
We are seeking an ILS Pracitioner with the below skills and experience:
- Experience relevant to the job
- Current NV1, or eligible for NV1 security clearance
- Eligible to access US Export Controlled (ITAR) information
- At least 8+ years’ experience relevant to the role
- ILS Project Management experience.
- The ILS Practitioner must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive relations while displaying, upholding and promoting the core values of Defence when engaging with stakeholders in the private and public sector.
- The ILS Practitioner must be well organised and able to coordinate limited resources to ensure the achievement of schedules and deliverables with the flexibility to review and moderate issues, develop and provide input to mitigation strategies and respond appropriately to ad hoc and short notice tasks.
- ADF or APS Defence Background.
- High level of communication skills.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Estate and Infrastructure processes.
- Knowledge of the Australian Standard for Defence Contracting (ASDEFCON) processes and suite of documents.
If the above role sounds of interest, please click on “Apply now” or call on “08 8228 1566” for a confidential chat.