Talent International is searching for an experienced Identity and Access Management Specialist to join our client, a leading Aged Care provider . This role is based in Brisbane CBD on a 6-month contract.
We are seeking the services of an experienced Identity Access Management who can develop a strategy for the client. This person will have proven experience in consulting and implementation.
Specifically you will deliver :
- Identity Strategy – requirements, market scan, implementation approach, cost-benefit-analysis
- RFP documentation covering the IAM scope.
- Prior experience in developing a strategy
- Prior experience in implementing an IAM solution
- Possible experience in Privilege Access Management
- Hybrid working model with a combination of 3 days per week in the office for workshops
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Implementation experience with one of the major platforms.
- A solid understanding of payroll, HR, active directory, service-now
- Prior experience in a health setting is a bonus
This is not an IAM engineering position. You will need to base in Brisbane.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jenifer Mitchell on (07) 3031 4511 or email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com