Working for this dynamic and innovative organisation as an IAM Specialist you will be part of a small dynamic Cyber Security team as the SME on technical aspects of the user and device identity and access management solutions necessary for the Enterprise.
- Design, develop interface specifications and detailed design documents to the organisation’s IAM standards
- Design and engineer solutions to facilitate improved management of the organisation’s accounts
- Implement and configure Single Sign-On (SSO) and Identity and Access Management products such as Okta and SailPoint IIQ
- Design and implement solutions in the areas of automated provisioning, identity governance, role, management, federation, and single sign on
- Define and deliver Access Control policies, processes and standards to controlling access to systems and applications
- Develop, Define and manage application integration into IAM environment
- Conduct Disaster Recovery (DR) tests ensuring the resiliency of the IDAM platforms and processes
Skills knowledge & experience
- Previous experience in a similar role with strong focus on Identity and Access Management
- Experience in implementing Single Sign-On (SSO) and Identity and Access Management products such as Okta and SailPoint
- Understanding and experience working in large IT environments with a working knowledge of enterprise architectures including networks, protocols, messaging systems, database, storage, directory services, security infrastructure, Unix/Wintel/Linux, etc
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to both a technical and business audience in both group and individual settings
- Self-motivated, self-managed and capable of multi-tasking and with good stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with AWS IAM users and roles; managing access to AWS services – highly regarded
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Wes Elsayed on 9236 7766 for a confidential discussion.