We are recruiting for an ICT Service Desk Officer to join our client in the manufacturing industry. The role sits within an established helpdesk, supporting 2000 users and 1200 devices. The team handle circa 400 tickets per week including a mix of infrastructure, systems and network support. The role reporting into SD Team Lead.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with both business and IT stakeholders to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Providing day to day technical support to both internal and external users over the phone, email, walk-ins and through our ticketing system
- Proactive, reliable and organised individual with a customer-focused approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team; self-research and resolve issues dynamically
- At least 4-year experience working in a fast-paced IT environment
- Attention to detail, ability to adapt and a faultless work ethic
- Demonstrated experience supporting a Microsoft Windows and Office environment
- Possess a strong desire and drive to develop and expand IT knowledge
- Experience in some or all of the following systems is highly regarded: Service Now, Citrix, Cisco, VMware.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.