Talent International is searching for an experienced ICT Project Manager to join our client in the Energy Sector.
- Initial 12 month daily rate contract
- $1000 to $1100 inc super p/d
- This role will focus on a workplace technology uplift
Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Document and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Identify, secure and manage all required or allocated project resources to agreed outcomes.
- Manage approved funds and ensure monthly financial forecasts, quarterly resource forecasts and annual budgets are accurate.
- Manage contracts with external suppliers.
- Prepare and report on variations to project time, cost quality and scope.
- Facilitate, manage and report to relevant project governance forums including steering committees and working groups.
- Work effectively with Project Sponsor, Project Client, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other project stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes and meet overall project objectives.
- Manage stakeholder involvement and expectations.
- Successful delivery of designated projects, on time, within budget and to agreed outcomes.
- Ensure information technology change activities are in place to enable the successful deployment of project outcomes.
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Minimum five years experience delivering ICT projects, in large, complex, geographically diverse organisations.
- Demonstrated track record of managing ICT projects to meet time, cost, quality, and scope constraints.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams, building relationships, facilitating teamwork, managing change, resolving conflict, managing resource constraints, managing budgets and delegation.
- Proven ability to manage and moderate the expectations of a wide group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight schedules, competing timeframes and organisational priorities to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop contract statements of work, evaluate supplier responses, and manage suppliers to achieve fixed-price outcomes.
- Ability to align project objectives to approved organisational strategies and roadmaps.
- Ability to respond to risks, react to issues and implement agreed mitigating actions in a timely manner.
- Detailed knowledge of project life cycle processes, methodologies and tools.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact David Meiring or Thomas Circosta on (07) 3221 3333 or
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com