Our client is looking for an experienced ICT Program Manager to provide holistic oversight of the inflight ICT Operational Technology and Cyber Security projects and manage dependencies with Client Services and Cyber Security BAU activities to deliver program outcomes.
- Oversee the successful delivery of multiple OT and Cyber projects.
- Provide advice and guidance on organisation and technical requirements to optimise success in each project
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders by undertaking high level negotiations, providing expert advice and resolving complex risks and issues.
- Provide strategic direction into the development of project documentation ensuring outcomes and project deliverables align within those aligned within the business case requirements.
- Ensure outcomes are managed in accordance with best practice guidelines and formal program and project management approaches and methodologies to enable the achievement of consistent project outcomes.
- Manage and report on program and project level dependencies ensuring all impacts are identified to minimise on timelines.
Skills and experience
- Proven ability to lead staff and service providers in the successful delivery of substantial programs of work.
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level knowledge and application of project management methodologies.
- Formal qualifications and certifications
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.