Talent International is searching for an experienced ICT Procurement Officer to join our State Government client based in Brisbane CBD on a 6-month contract + likely extensions.
// Paying up to $96.14 (inc super) p/hr (7.25 hr days)
// 6 month contract + likely extensions
// Brisbane CBD location
You will join the Property and Procurement Services, Corporate Services team who provides centrally the ICT Procurement function (end to end procurement) for all ICT related goods and services for the department, as well as two other departments. This position sits in the sourcing side of the team (4 positions in total) and reports directly to the ICT Procurement and Vendor Engagement Manager.
- provide high level advice to senior management and departmental staff in relation to ICT procurement practices and activities under the Queensland Procurement Policy in a centralised procurement environment.
- lead routine and significant ICT related procurement projects by taking responsibility for procurement plans, tender development, tender management, evaluation advice, contract negotiations and drafting (using the Queensland Information Technology Contracting framework – QITC), development of contract management plans and awarding of contracts.
- research and prepare complex submissions, reports, briefing materials and correspondence for senior management on a range of procurement related activities relevant to the department.
- establish and maintain strategic and effective working relationships within the department, across government agencies and with suppliers.
- Demonstrate substantial capability and experience in Qld Government ICT sourcing, including in depth knowledge of the QPP, QITC contracts and must have PCP Level 3 or CIPS.
- Someone who can hit the ground running in a high performing team of professionals with a short ramp up for learning local practices/systems.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Samantha Burkin or Mats Rorvik on 07 3031 4522 or 07 3031 4512 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com