One of our client is looking for an ICT Integration specialist with expertise in Azure Integration Services for a contract role based in Adelaide.
MUST HAVE: Candidates with valid Australian working rights (valid visa, PR holder, Citizen)
About the Role:
The role will be collaborating between various multiple teams such as Data, Applications and Cloud teams, orchestrating seamless connections among ICT applications, databases, and platforms including .NET, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform, Microsoft SQL Server and more. Designing and developing APIs is one of this role’s core skills required for this role. The role necessitates strong collaboration with the Data team, facilitating the integration of data between various databases, data warehouses, and cloud-based storage solutions. This position requires expertise in Azure Integration Services, including Azure Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Azure functions, and Azure API Management. Additionally, familiarity with the MuleSoft integration platform and DBAmp is valuable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; additional certifications in Azure Integration Services, SQL Server, .NET, SalesForce, or Microsoft Dynamics are a plus.
- Proven track record (3+ years) as an Integration Specialist or in a similar role, showcasing successful integration of ICT applications and databases.
- Grasp of data integration methodologies, ETL processes, data mapping, and transformation.
- Coding skills in .NET languages (e.g., C#) for developing custom integration solutions, or developing API, when required.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to diagnose and overcome intricate integration challenges.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy, data quality, and compliance in integration initiatives.
If interested APPLY NOW, or call Aparna at 08 8228 1560