- SFIA 5/6 ICT Contract Manager – Federal government agency
- Contract duration: Initial 12-month contract + up to 2 x 12 months extension options
- NV2 Security Clearance is required prior to commencement
Our client is seeking a high performing ICT Contract Manager to join the ICT Strategy and Investment Management Branch.
About the role
The ICT Strategy and Investment Management Branch within DFAT’s Information Management and Technology Division, has a requirement for a labour-hire resource to fill the role of ICT Contract Manager with expertise in the administration of telecommunications arrangements and other contract management aspects.
The successful candidate must be able to satisfy the following essential criteria:
- Engage in day-to-day contract management activities that reflect departmental needs, align with departmental priorities and comply with applicable legislation, regulations, policies, guidelines and procedures (e.g. PGPA Act, Commonwealth Procurement Rules, FFSP Act and the DFAT Procurement Policy).
- Engage in vendor relationship management and industry engagement activities to improve the way in which goods and services are delivered including contract negotiation.
- Undertake commercial analysis of suppliers to ensure ongoing value for money propositions.
- Interpret and draft procurement and contract documentation including tenders, panels, contracts and statutory reporting requirements.
- Collects and collates data to support collaboration and negotiates terms and conditions to reflect the scale of requirements.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing teams and a proven track record in contract management, preferably in ICT contract management.
- SFIA Level 5/6 in Contract management (ITCM).
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and be comfortable working in an environment of changing priorities with tight timeframes.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have and hold, or be capable of acquiring and then retaining, an Australian Government security clearance at the NV2 level for the duration of the Contract term.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or email@example.com for further information.