Working for this innovative technology driven organisation as an IAM Technical Lead you will be part of a small dynamic Cyber Security team as the SME on technical aspects of the user and device identity and access management solutions necessary for the Enterprise, guiding a team of IDAM Specialists and solving complex problems
Your brand new role will see you focus on implementing controls that help other teams and projects to leverage enterprise IAM capabilities to control user and device access to core systems to ensure only authorised users and devices are granted access, when required, for only the purpose required.
- Design, Develop interface specifications and detailed design documents to the organisation’s IAM standards
- Data flow designs supporting token data exchange and provisioning mechanisms
- Design and engineer solutions to facilitate improved management of the organisation’s accounts
- Implement and configure Single Sign-On (SSO) and Identity and Access Management products and integrating them with ITSM and ERP systems
- Assess, design and implement identity and access management strategies, architectures and technology solutions
- Define and deliver Access Control policies, processes and standards to controlling access to systems and applications
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role implementing and leading IDAM solutions at organizations that are enterprise level, mission critical, with high volume transactions
- Previous experience in Sailpoint IAM
- Experience in implementing SSO, MFA and Federation capabilities.
- Expertise in Directory Services technologies and its integration points via LDAP and Kerberos
- Previous experience in databases like Oracle Database, MS SQL Server
- Familiarity with AWS IAM users and roles; managing access to AWS services
- Ability to script ad-hoc tasks using packages available on Windows and Linux
- Understanding and experience working in large IT environments with a working knowledge of enterprise architectures including networks, protocols, messaging systems, database, storage, directory services, security infrastructure, Unix/Wintel/Linux, etc
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to both a technical and business audience in both group and individual settings
- Must be self-motivated, self-managed and capable of multi-tasking and with good stakeholder management skills
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Dylan Tasker on 9236 7753 for a confidential discussion.