As a HR Graduate, you may not have considered recruitment as a career path but you might be surprised at how rewarding recruitment can be. There is no greater satisfaction than helping a candidate secure the role of their dreams – you can literally change lives!
We are looking for an HR Graduate who is keen to apply their HR passion helping IT specialists secure employment in their field of expertise.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying suitable candidates for specific positions by undertaking various search processes.
- Engaging and determining candidate suitability for potential positions by utlising multiple methods of qualification including face to face behavioural interviewing, technical testing and psychometric analysis
- Defining and developing position descriptions on behalf of our clients
- Provide consultative advice and direction to candidates regarding their best career pathways
- Designing and creating promotional material including job advertisements that will ensure we attract the best possible candidates on behalf of our clients
- Become a trusted advisor to candidates and clients who rely on your opinions and insights in relation to the employment market
We are looking for HR graduates (or other HR related disciplines) who can demonstrate a passion for the human resources discipline. You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with people and develop long term relationships. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment are crucial for this role. Above all, we are looking for someone who loves to help others.
In depth training and mentoring will be provided to set you up for a successful career with Talent.
This role will be both challenging and diverse but will give you enormous job satisfaction.
So, why join Talent?
Talent is a progressive and innovative global technology recruitment and IT services specialist. With offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, UK and the United States, our revenue is approaching AUD$650 million per annum and more importantly, we’re continuing to experience outstanding growth and recognition.
Talent is Australia’s fastest growing IT recruitment specialist and we have exciting plans to continue this growth. We have a highly diverse customer base encompassing many industry sectors including Banking & Finance, Resources, IT Service Providers, Government (Local, State and Federal), Education, Utilities, Aviation, Software Development Houses and start-ups.
Some of the benefits you’ll experience whilst working for Talent include:
- Extremely attractive and competitive bonus scheme
- ‘Talent Anywhere’ the option to work 4 weeks per year from anywhere in the world
- ‘Talent Time Out’ dedicated recharge and learning & development days
- Flexible Work from Home options
- Team incentives including trips to Bali & Port Douglas – our next trip is skiing in NZ!!!
- $300 per annum Lifestyle Allowance – buy sporting goods, gym membership, parts for your bike etc…
- Salary sacrifice options
- A mature environment that genuinely appreciates family / work-life balance
- Company budget that will allow you to sponsor various events and help further enhance your growing network
- Annual conferences that every employee attends
- Ability to leverage from a truly global capability that assists with business development activities
Most importantly, we have the strong belief that success only comes from attracting and retaining the very best people.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Mats Rorvik or Samantha Burkin on 07 3031 4512 or 07 3031 4522 for a confidential discussion. on for a confidential discussion.